Become a Partner.
Thank you for your submission. Our team will be in touch shortly.
Move to NCE on a monthly subscription at no additional cost without the annual commitment from now until June 30, 2023
Earn more and move your business today to NCE before CSP legacy incentives retire on December 31, 2022. Get 16.7% discount off monthly subscriptions on Microsoft New Commerce Experience.
Valid from September 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 for Worldwide Partners
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Business
- Microsoft Teams Essentials
- Microsoft Defender for Business
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Power Platform
Do more with less and get rich with Microsoft New Commerce Experience and Ingram Micro Cloud. Acquire new customers or upsell to existing customers. Use this Promo for new customer acquisition and existing customer upsell to more premium products. Use this offer as a door-opener to start a conversation around “Do More with Less” for both new and existing customers.
New Commerce Experience (NCE) UpdatesMicrosoft has extended indefinitely the previously announced July 11 end of auto-renewals of legacy CSP subscriptions. Partners can renew in CSP legacy past July 11th, 2022, however, indirect reseller incentives will be removed for active CSP legacy subscriptions as of January 1, 2023 in favor of NCE. To facilitate the continuity of Microsoft licensing to your customers, we will be automatically enrolling your customers to the like-for-like, annual-term with similar billing frequency as CSP, New Commerce Experience subscription within 30 days before your customers’ subscription expires on CSP legacy automatically. If you choose not to auto-migrate, please fill in the opt-out form.
What is Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience?
Available for purchase today on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Microsoft NCE (New Commerce Experience) provides a simplified journey for both partners and customers to transact cloud services in a consistent and standardized purchase motion. Starting January 2022, Microsoft will bring this purchase motion to seat-based offers like Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Windows 365. By transitioning to New Commerce Experience early with Ingram Micro Cloud, partners can provide their customers with new sales capabilities and deliver greater operational efficiencies.
What does the transition to NCE mean for Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Power Platform per-user subscriptions?
Greater sales agility and customer commitment
- Enforced cancellation policy
- Pricing benefits for annual-term subscriptions that lock in pricing for the entire term
- Multi-year plans for Dynamics 365
- Increased offer and subscription upgrade availability
Operational efficiency and cost savings
- Enhanced provisioning capabilities and subscription pause for dunning
- Improved subscription-management capabilities
- Easier price list and reconciliation file processing
- Automated subscription changes at renewal
More choices for customers
- Premium-priced monthly term subscription that allows cancellation or seat-count reduction as needed
- New Windows 365 (monthly term only, at annual term pricing)
- Easier adoption of new products and add-ons available separately
- Consumption-based billing for telco offers
Optimize your NCE agreement for sustainable business success with ITagree
Say no to expensive lawyers’ fees. Say no to complex agreements. Say no to agreements that don’t work for your business. With Ingram Micro’s partnership with ITagree you can value-added legal advisory services at a nominal cost.
Benefits of the New Commerce Experience
Moving to the new platform means you can ensure your business is set up for the future and drive higher profitability. Ingram Micro Cloud’s team of experts is here to help. Chat with our experts and learn more about how you can purchase on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
Faster time-to-value with solutions from Microsoft and partners.
Increased flexibility without compromising control
Optimize costs and unlock new savings
Built on a foundation of trust and security
NCE value-added services
Partner Care can help you navigate. Partner Care provides Microsoft Pro-Support to Microsoft resellers.
- Personal guidance (1-on-1)
- Single point of contact, with 24/7 support
- Portal optimization, incentives and learning paths
- Microsoft marketing starting at $99 USD per month (on-boarding to product content)
- Complex licensing support
Leverage pre-built customer assets for NCE
Our team has built the marketing assets and campaigns that can be deployed instantly so you can be the subject matter expert for your customers. This out-of-the-box campaign will help you educate, enable and answer the burning questions your customers may have regarding New Commerce Experience.
Assets available on Go-To-Market hub:
- Five customizable emails with your logo
- Customizable landing page with your logo
- Social media kit with five banners for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Sales playbook
- Sales sheet
One-of-a-kind VIP experience
Ingram Micro is proud to extend the following White Glove Microsoft New Commerce Experience (NCE) Migration services to your organization and its customers. Listed below you will find several types of migration options to help your customers migrate to NCE.
- Full Migration
- Partial Migration
- Phased Migration
- Migration with Changes
Ready to get started?
- Engage with your Ingram Micro Account Manager to request White Glove migration services.
- Indicate the type of migration/s you will be requesting (full, partial, phased, and/or changes)
- Unless selecting a full migration, provide a list of customers and/or subscription report to identify for migration.
- Download our migration walkthrough guide.
- Provide the following to your Ingram Account Manager:
- Reseller Name
- CMP Account ID
- MPN ID
- Reseller .onmicrosoft.com
- Number of Tenants
- Specific Dates / Timelines requested
- Check the accuracy of the migration(s) and make any changes/corrections prior to the Microsoft 168-Hr cancellation policy window.
New Commerce Experience: Resources
Resources to help you understand Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience for per-user subscriptions.
Upcoming schedule for New Commerce Experience
Microsoft has extended indefinitely the previously announced July 11 end of auto-renewals of legacy CSP subscriptions. Partners can renew in CSP legacy past July 11th, 2022, however, indirect reseller incentives will be removed for active CSP legacy subscriptions as of January 1, 2023 in favor of NCE. Should you still wish to continue to migrate to NCE prior to subscription renewal after July 11th, Ingram Micro Cloud will continue to perform early migrations. To opt-in, you must sign and complete this form.
Microsoft incentives end for legacy CSP subscriptions
Last day to leverage the 16.7% discount off monthly subscriptions on Microsoft New Commerce Experience on Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Microsoft 365 Business Standard, Microsoft 365 Business Premium, Microsoft 365 Apps for Business, Microsoft Teams Essentials, Microsoft Defender for Business
Don’t miss the upcoming LIVE webinars
Microsoft’s Channel Talk
Join the Microsoft monthly ChannelTalk webinars and take a deep dive into Microsoft’s latest update on Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience and MORE! Our team will also be available to answer all your questions.
Missed a webinar? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. On-demand webinars are now available at your fingertips, so you can watch them anywhere. Our webinars are jammed-packed with information on NCE, FY22 incentives and much more!Watch Now
Ingram Micro’s dedicated team of experts are available to provide you with the support you need.
For questions regarding NCE, contact us.